Terms & Conditions for registering for a booth in the ICNA-MAS South Central Convention Bazaar
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Vendors must obtain badges from the vendor registration desk.
- Vendors must wear badges at all times. Vendors without badges will not be allowed in the bazaar area.
- Vendors must wear Islamic attires at all times at the convention.
- All items displayed or sold in the bazaar must meet Islamic standards.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell food, snacks, or beverages in the bazaar area.
- All vendors must confine their activities and displays within their respective booths and should not obstruct view or access to neighboring displays/booths.
- Vendors, for profit or non-profit, are not allowed to solicit outside of their assigned booth area.
- Vendors are not allowed to move from their assigned booth to another booth, take additional booth space or move tables or chairs, drapes or poles from other booths.
- Vendors using audio/visual equipment must keep the volume low & acceptable to neighboring vendors.If you need an electric outlet pelase let us know so we can forward the info to the hotel. A fee must be charged.
- Booths must be kept clean at all times.
- ICNA is not responsible for any theft, damage, injury or any loss during the convention. It is the sole responsibility of the vendor to obtain insurance coverage for their business.
- Vendors will be responsible for any damage caused by them to the booth or any other hotel property.
- ICNA reserves the right to remove any vendor involved in un-Islamic activity, selling or distributing anti-Islamic or pirated items.
- No vendors are permitted to solicit funds or perform any kind of fundraising activities at their respective booth.
- No vendors are permitted to solicit or have any public meeting on their booths or in any area of the convention. Violators to this rule will be asked to shut down and leave the premisses. No refund will be granted.
- Your booth(s) will be cancelled if your credit card is declined.
- ICNA reserved the right to reassign booth(s) of same category to any vendor.
- ICNA reserved the right to cancel/refuse to reserve your booth registration for any reason without any notification and will refund your money in 90 days.
- If you require an electric outlet you must submit the required form and send it to the hotel. A fee will be charged by the hotel.
- All Sales are final, there will be NO REFUND.